Friday, May 11, 2012

Back in Prison

So the other day I was at the groceries, because I wanted to buy me some bullets for my Magnum pistol, that I always carry around with me. So I'm like, searching the whole place, and there is absolutley NO bullets. I went to the store maneger and asked if they had any. He said no. At that point I was really irritated, because shopping is really boring. So I pulled out my magnum, pointed it at the maneger and screamed "Tell me where you have bullets for this pistol or I'll blow you'r freakin' brains out!!" At that he responded by calling the security in a crisis and hid under the table saying "Please dont shoot me..." I wanted to, I already wanted to press the trigger, when suddenly the guards started bunching and draging me and pepper-spraying me. Now I'm in prison, but luckilly they allowed me to take my laptop here. They dont know I have my katana hidden in the battery extension.

XAXA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment