Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Expansion of My Hole

Sorry for not posting in a while. I was... Busy... Well actually cops we're searching all around for me, so I had to cut the wires for internet and electricity. I was in dark for more than a week! But that was ok. I played Skyrim like a geek until my laptop's batteries ran out. Then I just slept. And ate. I had to leave the hole once to get some food. I wore a dirt mask in the store, so that nobody could recognise me. I did get A LOT of wierd looks, but whatever. If I have no friends I STILL HAVE MY PLEASANT SELF! XAXA! But anyways I dug my hole a bit deeper, so now I have a lot more space. Actually I didn't dig it, there was an explosion when I tried to make a meth lab. I'm not really good with making drugs. I'm going to have to make income somehow else. But ANYWAYS I connected the wires back, now that the cops are gone. I also placed my refrigirator in here. And the place is now extended, so I guess I'm going to have to do something with the extra space.

XAXA, See you next time, my pleasant people! Follow me if you wanna know what happens to me next!

No comments:

Post a Comment