Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Introduction

Hell-o, it is me, MISTER MARCUS! XAXA!

 I am making this blog because people think I am crazy, and my behavior often leads to various wierd events and accidents, and one day I will get someone killed. At least that's what the cops told me when they arrested me last week for shooting people with an air piston in their bottoms... Uh, that was fun! And funny! But the arresting part was quite unpleasant. I had to stay in a small locked room with an emotional sociopath for THREE DAYS!!  I tried to get out of there by scrubbing my nail file against teh graitings on the window... But then my fingernail file BROKE!! HOW PREPOSTEROUS! Then I tried to ripp out the socoipath's (his name was Steven) front tooth, so I could scrub THAT against the graitings, but I ended up almost getting killed and I earned myself another day in prison... So ye...

SEE YOU NEXT TIME, MY PLEASANT VIEWERS! XAXA!

No comments:

Post a Comment